5 Day Creativity Challenge (6/16-6/20) for $40 (or Pay What You Can!)
Time & Location
About the Event
We will use "Art as Process" to tap into Your Creativity! Additional practices of meditation, movement & journaling will be integrated. The themes we will cover are: Emotions, Courage, Spontaneity, & Road Blocks.
NO ART EXPERIENCE is needed as you will be focused on the process and not the product!
For each day Tuesday - Friday (6/16-6/20) there will be a 60 minute Zoom session at 4:00 pm EST.
- Please note that about half the time will be spent independently focused on your art process.
- Afterwards, the recorded session will be available on the Feel Your Art Studio Facebook group.
- Click here to request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/769289946809642/
On Saturday, 6/20, there will be a LIVE 2.5-hour workshop via Zoom from 12:30 - 3:00 pm EST
- We will play with the concepts we've practiced in a longer format.
- There will be the opportunity for facilitation to deepen your personal experience of the process.
- This session will NOT be recorded or re-streamed.
To Have Ready:
*A place where you will not be disturbed during these times
*Your computer & adequate internet connection
*A journal & pen
*Any pencils, pens, markers, or other art supplies to mark on paper
You may wish to include paint & paintbrushes if you have them, but they're not necessary
*Any paper you already have, perhaps a heavier mixed-media paper if you plan to paint. But even paper you just pulled out of your printer will work, too!